[polldaddy survey="CFFA002387A4336A" type="button" title="Take Our Survey!" style="inline"]
Highland Park Pool and Tennis Club
Hours of Operation
Directions to Pool
Board of Directors
HPP Youth Tennis Program
Highland Park Pool Membership Survey - Winter 2013-14
Do you have 6 minutes?
If so, please help us by taking this take this short (ish) survey on all things Highland Park! It will be fun (maybe), interesting (hopefully) and prizes will be awarded for best answers (not really).
In all seriousness, this survey is designed to gauge the satisfaction level of the membership in regards to the operation of our pool and on the facility itself. We would like to gather this information so we as a board can determine our priorities and develop an action plan towards making the 2014 season a great one. The survey is 20 questions long but should only take roughly 6 minutes of your time. With your responses we can help to try and make the Highland Park experience as great as possible!
Indicates required field
1. We have been members at Highland Park for:
More Than 10 Years
2. Describe your family:
Adults with small children
Adults with teenaged children
Adults with children of all ages
3. We use the pool during the summer:
A few times a week
Less than weekly
4. What does your family value most at Highland Park? (Please check all that apply)
Social Activities and Parties
The HPP Community
5. Of the ones you checked above, which one would you say was the #1 most important thing you value at Highland Park? (Please choose just ONE)
Social Activities and Parties
The HPP Community
6. Rate the children's and family socials (Opening weekend, 4th of July, Lobster Bake, etc)
7. Would you prefer the winter social continue to be an adult-only social or should it be a family social?
It should be Adults only
It should include the whole family
I have no strong feelings on the Winter Social
8. How would you rate the cleanliness of the HP facility (this includes the pool area, snackbar and locker rooms)
Not very clean
Comment on Cleanliness of Facility (optional)
9. How would you rate the performance of the lifeguards during the 2013 season?
Not very good
10. Do you think the tennis program is beneficial and should be kept?
Yes - the tennis program is important to me and my family
No - the tennis program is not important to me and my family
I didn't know we had a tennis program
11. If credit card service were available at the snack bar would you be more likely to utilize this amenity more frequently?
Yes we would use the snack bar more frequenty if credit card service were available
No we wouldn't visit the snack bar more frequently if credt card service were available
I have no opinion
12. How important is having WiFi available at the pool?
Having WiFi is a must
Having WiFi would be nice, but not critical
Having WiFi is not that important to me
I prefer not to have WiFi available
13. Would you be interested in receiving a regular e-mail newsletter about activities at Highland Park?
Don't Really Care
14. What is your opinion on the Highland Park Website? (Choose all that apply)
I really like the HP website
I find it easy to find the information I need
The design is pleasing to the eye
I use it as a main source for information regarding HP
I do not like the website
It is hard to find the information I need
The design is not very pleasing to the eye
I have no opinion on the website
15. What activities or events would you like to have at the pool that aren't currently occurring?
16. There is a large grass space next to the basketball court. Is there anything you would like to see put in that space?
17. If you could improve one thing at HPP to enhance the membership experience what would it be?
18. Overall, how satisfied are you with your entire experience at Highland Park Pool? Please check ONE
Exceptional - excellent experience, value and quality
Above Average - good experience, great value but a few improvements could be made
Average - neutral experience, value as expected and several improvements are needed
Below Average - disappoiting experience, poor value and many major improvements are needed
Not Satisfied - we are considering canceling our membership
19. Is there anything else you would like to comment on regarding the Highland Park Pool experience?
20. In the interest of maintaining the vibrant HP community that currently exists, it is important for members to participate in the running of the pool. Would you be willing to volunteer your time to get involved in any of the below areas? Please check all that apply.
Membership Activities - including on boarding of new members
Selling Sponsorship Opportunities
Pool and Grounds Appearance
I would not like to volunteer at this time
Please check all that apply
If you are interested in volunteering in some way, please let us know by submitting your name and e-mail below. However, if you would rather keep your survey anonymous but still volunteer then please contact us at
and let us know which areas you are interested in helping out in.
It is NOT required to include your name with this survey.
It is NOT required to include your e-mail address with this survey
Proudly powered by